Terms & Conditions
Website Terms & Conditions
It is a term and condition of a reader accessing and reading kirkhambox.com website, that Kirkham Box Co Ltd provides the material published on the kirkhmbox.com website on the basis that it disclaims all warranties in respect of the same whether expressed or implied. Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected.
Kirkham Box Co Ltd, trading as KBC Ltd is compliant with the Data Protection Act. We will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
KBC Ltd provides the kirkhambox.com website Ďas isí and does not warrant that the functions contained in the material in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
In addition, KBC Ltd make no (and disclaim all) representation or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to kirkhambox.com website or the information or content included in this site. This does not affect your statutory rights in relation to the goods and their fitness for purpose and satisfactory quality.
Use of Our Website
Users should make their own judgements about those matters and/or seek
independent advice. We make every effort to ensure that links on this site are kept up-to date. The accuracy of the links is dependent upon the owners of those sites letting us know of any changes.
To the extent permitted by law, KBC Ltd extrudes all liability for loss or damage arising from use of, or reliance on, the information contained or accessed through this website whether or not caused by any negligence on the part of KBC Ltd or its agents.
Information or materials which are offensive, pornographic, unsuitable for minorsí access or otherwise of a criminal or violent nature may be accessible through this site either as a result of hacking or material placed on linked websites. Kirkhambox.com makes no representations as to the suitability of the information accessible for viewing by minors or any other person.
You assume all risks associated with use of the website including:
- risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via the website or your access to it;
- or the risk that the content of this website and linked websites complies with the laws of any country.
Your use of this website will be logged for the purpose of security and usage monitoring. Unauthorised use of this website could result in criminal prosecution.
In connection with the use of the kirkhambox.com website, in no event will KBC Ltd be liable for losses that were not foreseeable to both parties when the contract was made for losses that were not caused by any breach on the part of the supplier for business losses and/or losses to non consumers.
External Web Sites
KBC Ltd is not responsible for the content of external websites linked from kirkhambox.com.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. The contract between you and Kirkham Box Co Ltd trading as KBC Ltd is concluded when we accept your order. We consider the terms and conditions set out below to be an important part of our contract, which warrant special consideration by you. These terms and conditions will apply each time an order is accepted by us, irrespective of any provisions to the contrary on which you may customarily trade.
2. For all first and subsequent orders, payment in full is to be made immediately on confirmation of order or on delivery, whichever is specified on our Purchase Order Confirmation. We will offer credit when a successful credit search has been completed, with your permission, or once a solid credit line has been created.
3. On completion of initial credit terms, KBC Ltd will supply goods with payment in full being due within 30 days of the end of the month of which our invoices to you is rendered.
4. Until we have been paid in full (including VAT) for all goods supplied by us to you at any time, the following provisions shall apply:
a) Legal and beneficial title to the goods shall remain invested in us
b) You shall hold the goods as our bailee
c) We reserve the right to retake possession of the goods at any time and for that purpose, may enter onto your premises.
d) You shall store the goods so that they are clearly identifiable as our property
e) Risk in the goods shall pass onto you upon delivery to you (or to a third party carrier for delivery to you) or at the time of collection of the goods, whichever is earlier.
5. In the event that you either:
a) Have a distress or execution levied upon assets or offer to make any arrangements or composition with your creditors or commit an act of bankruptcy made against you or
b) If any resolution or petition to wind up your business is passed or presented or a receiver administrator or administrative receiver of the whole of any part of your undertaking property or assets is appointed Then payment in full for the goods shall be made immediately or the goods shall be returned to us or we shall be entitled to come into your premises to retake possession of the goods.
6. All times or dates given for delivery of goods are given in good faith but without responsibility on our part. Time of delivery shall not of the essence of any contrary nor shall we but under any liability for any delay beyond our control.
7. Shortages, loss, damage or non compliance with the control must be notified to us in writing within 72 hours of receipt of goods. None delivery must be notified within 5 days of receipt of invoice.
8. In the event of a valid claim for none delivery, loss, damage or non compliance with contract, we undertake at our option either to reprocess or replace the goods at our expense.